Applying for Fall 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheMatrix92683

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I m new to SDN. I just want to introduce myself. I am an undergraduate biochemistry major at CSU Long Beach and I plan on applying next summer for fall 2010. My top two choices are USC and Western University. Is anyone else also planning to apply for 2010? Looking forward to communicating with everyone. Thanks
 
Hey!! I'm also applying next summer... I'm super nervous.. I'm applying to 17 schools hopefully I get my top picks.

1.Cal Northstate
2.Touro
3. Pacific
4. UCSF
5. UCSD
 
Hey!! I'm also applying next summer... I'm super nervous.. I'm applying to 17 schools hopefully I get my top picks.

1.Cal Northstate
2.Touro
3. Pacific
4. UCSF
5. UCSD

😕 northstate is your number one pick over 16 other schools that are fully accredited?

Do you have kids and northstate is commutable?

Isn't northstate still very new and therefore you can't get federal loans? I'm thinking about northstate, but the interest is going to be killer and probably increase the fee by couple thousand right after graduation.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whoa! No kids but a family and finance that I don't want to leave. I’m not worried about the loans because once I graduate I’ll be real easy to make the money to pay off the loans.

I’m sure by next year they will be accredited or close so I’m not worried. Plus, being a newer school it "MAY" be less difficult.
 
Whoa! No kids but a family and finance that I don't want to leave. I’m not worried about the loans because once I graduate I’ll be real easy to make the money to pay off the loans.

I’m sure by next year they will be accredited or close so I’m not worried. Plus, being a newer school it "MAY" be less difficult.

I thought it takes several years (or at least 4 years from now when the first class graduates) for it to get accredited?
 
yeah....for full accreditation it takes till their inagural class graduates
But they will have candidate status before then
Note: so the pharmacy graduates are eligible to write the NAPLEX if the college has candidate status before they graduate.......