Applying for next cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yankees27th

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm going to be applying for the next cycle (my first time applying) and I was just wondering how all of you chose the schools you applied to. I'm a Tx resident and used to live in NY so I'm going to apply to all Tx and NY schools, but have no idea where to go from there...
I'm filling out the form to take the DAT and have to pick the schools I want to get my scores. If I want to add schools to the list later on is that easy and does it cost any more than it would to put them on the list now?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Everything about the application process costs money

Predents.com is a great place to start checking out which schools you might want to apply to.

Wow, it seems like it was yesterday when i was asking questions about DAT, colleges and application process. And now people for next cycle are already buckling up. Time really flies.

It will not matter if you pick 5 right now for free or pay for those 5 later on. Some schools hold onto the scores while some will remove it once this cycle is over. I took DAT in January and sent the scores to 5 schools for free. But i resent to those 5 again during the application process as some kept while some wanted it again. So, it doesnt matter.

Hey I'm going to be applying for the next cycle (my first time applying) and I was just wondering how all of you chose the schools you applied to. I'm a Tx resident and used to live in NY so I'm going to apply to all Tx and NY schools, but have no idea where to go from there...
I'm filling out the form to take the DAT and have to pick the schools I want to get my scores. If I want to add schools to the list later on is that easy and does it cost any more than it would to put them on the list now?

Thanks!

If you add schools later (past the initial 5 for free) you will have to pay.

If you add later to fulfill the initial 5 I am not sure if there is a fee for that, I don't believe that there is.

Call CIndy at the ADA and ask her specifically as she is the one to handle such situations.

Good luck