Step III Applying for Step 3 and ECFMG question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jacobus1919

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good day everyone.

Just want to ask feedback. For IMGs, how long does it take ECFMG take to issue one a ECFMG certificate? Days ago, I got a red post on my score report section on OASIS saying ECFMG is verifying and reviewing if I have already met all requirements for ECFMG certification. I have already done with Medical cred verifications. And recently finished and passed all Steps required.

For Step 3 application, can you send your CID first before finishing the online part of STep 3 Applications?