Applying, getting accepted, declining acceptance, and applying again?

Started by JakeSill
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JakeSill

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anything wrong with this? Will they not accept me if I apply again after declining? Can one defer acceptance for a year? Stuck between pharmacy and dentistry. I want to apply to both. If I get into my state pharmacy school school then I will have low tuition so I prefer this over dentistry which is going to be 160k tuition. If I commute to my state school for pharmacy it would be $75k.
 
Anything wrong with this? Will they not accept me if I apply again after declining? Can one defer acceptance for a year? Stuck between pharmacy and dentistry. I want to apply to both. If I get into my state pharmacy school school then I will have low tuition so I prefer this over dentistry which is going to be 160k tuition. If I commute to my state school for pharmacy it would be $75k.

Keep in mind that as a dentist, you'll make back that money difference after graduation and then some. If you are at all interested in dentistry, become a dentist.