Applying, getting accepted, declining acceptance, and applying again?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JakeSill

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anything wrong with this? Will they not accept me if I apply again after declining? Can one defer acceptance for a year? Stuck between pharmacy and dentistry. I want to apply to both. If I get into my state pharmacy school school then I will have low tuition so I prefer this over dentistry which is going to be 160k tuition. If I commute to my state school for pharmacy it would be $75k.

Members don't see this ad.

Anything wrong with this? Will they not accept me if I apply again after declining? Can one defer acceptance for a year? Stuck between pharmacy and dentistry. I want to apply to both. If I get into my state pharmacy school school then I will have low tuition so I prefer this over dentistry which is going to be 160k tuition. If I commute to my state school for pharmacy it would be $75k.

Keep in mind that as a dentist, you'll make back that money difference after graduation and then some. If you are at all interested in dentistry, become a dentist.

Decide your goal first and then work on it .
If u got declined try to improve your application and don't give up

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile