Applying going into my senior year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I don't feel like I should answer the WAMC question since I am applying for the first time this cycle as well. But I do think that when they talk about the "1% without a bachelors" statistic, they mean students who don't plan on finishing a bachelors before matriculating into vet school - students applying after their sophomore year of college. So they would get accepted during their junior year of college and start vet school instead of doing senior year of college.
 
Hey! I don't feel like I should answer the WAMC question since I am applying for the first time this cycle as well. But I do think that when they talk about the "1% without a bachelors" statistic, they mean students who don't plan on finishing a bachelors before matriculating into vet school - students applying after their sophomore year of college. So they would get accepted during their junior year of college and start vet school instead of doing senior year of college.
That actually makes total sense, thank you! Good luck applying! Are you going into your senior year as well?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.