Applying going into my senior year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogsandcats22

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey! I don't feel like I should answer the WAMC question since I am applying for the first time this cycle as well. But I do think that when they talk about the "1% without a bachelors" statistic, they mean students who don't plan on finishing a bachelors before matriculating into vet school - students applying after their sophomore year of college. So they would get accepted during their junior year of college and start vet school instead of doing senior year of college.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey! I don't feel like I should answer the WAMC question since I am applying for the first time this cycle as well. But I do think that when they talk about the "1% without a bachelors" statistic, they mean students who don't plan on finishing a bachelors before matriculating into vet school - students applying after their sophomore year of college. So they would get accepted during their junior year of college and start vet school instead of doing senior year of college.
That actually makes total sense, thank you! Good luck applying! Are you going into your senior year as well?

That actually makes total sense, thank you! Good luck applying! Are you going into your senior year as well?
No worries! And yeah, I'm planning on graduating in March. Here's hoping both of us get in on our first try!!

Status
Not open for further replies.