Applying now or a week later?

Started by Versadth
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Versadth

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering is it better if I submit my application by tomorrow or sometime next week? Does 1 week make a difference? Everything is ready but I want to spend more time perfecting my personal statement. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well I heard that it is very important to submit as early as possible. I submitted mine on June 3rd and still feel guilty that I did not do it on June 1st.
 
well I heard that it is very important to submit as early as possible. I submitted mine on June 3rd and still feel guilty that I did not do it on June 1st.
Yes, it is recommended that submit it as soon as possible. But a week of Jun will not make a difference. So does 2 day differences between the 1st and the 3rd.
If you talk about submitting between August or September, that is a different story.
 
well I heard that it is very important to submit as early as possible. I submitted mine on June 3rd and still feel guilty that I did not do it on June 1st.
Early basically means not in September or later.