Applying Pedo/GPR at the same time?

SillyRabbit

Trix R 4 Kidz
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2003
NYC
    I know someone who wants to do pedo and if not then GPR. But, is it possible to apply to both at the same time and see which one you get into? Go to all interviews...Rank all the pedo higher and the GPRs lower..something like that? How does that work?

ODEP PEDO

AAPD Member
    10+ Year Member
    Nov 1, 2008
    1. Post Doc
      I know someone who wants to do pedo and if not then GPR. But, is it possible to apply to both at the same time and see which one you get into? Go to all interviews...Rank all the pedo higher and the GPRs lower..something like that? How does that work?

I personally would focus on what you, or whoever you know, really want (pedo), if not getting in, to try post match GPR available positions, they usually have lots of spots each year and getting somewhere shouldn't be a problem. unless money isn't an issue for the interview related expenses and the emotional roller coaster that candidates go through interviewing, go for it...
      But as far as a matching technicality of pedo and gpr goes, I believe that ranking from top to bottom as mentioned is the obvious way to go

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.