General Admissions & OTCAS Applying soon!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ewat55

Reaction score
Hey everyone I am going into my senior year of undergraduate in Kinesiology. I wanted to know my chances of getting into a program because I am very nervous! The schools I am looking at are UW-Milwaukee, Marquette University, Concordia University Wisconsin, and Carroll University. Any insight is welcomed thank you all in advance!

Cumulative GPA: 3.48
Prereq GPA: 3.6
GRE: not required

Observations Hours: All schools don't require shadowing due to covid. But I am currently getting shadowing at a clinic for about 20 hours. Also, I did complete an online shadowing packet that a few programs offered.

Letters of Rec: 2 physical therapists, a professor, and maybe an occupational therapist with some luck
Other experience: I am working as a Rehab Aide. transferred from a fire technician program to my current school, and have an EMT certificate.
Personal Statement: I finished writing it!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone I am going into my senior year of undergraduate in Kinesiology. I wanted to know my chances of getting into a program because I am very nervous! The schools I am looking at are UW-Milwaukee, Marquette University, Concordia University Wisconsin, and Carroll University. Any insight is welcomed thank you all in advance!

Cumulative GPA: 3.48
Prereq GPA: 3.6
GRE: not required

Observations Hours: All schools don't require shadowing due to covid. But I am currently getting shadowing at a clinic for about 20 hours. Also, I did complete an online shadowing packet that a few programs offered.

Letters of Rec: 2 physical therapists, a professor, and maybe an occupational therapist with some luck
Other experience: I am working as a Rehab Aide. transferred from a fire technician program to my current school, and have an EMT certificate.
Personal Statement: I finished writing it!
Hey! Just wanted to say I think your stats are strong. I would say if possible get a few more hours in another setting. Other than that I feel like you will most definitely get interviews and into OT school!!