Applying this cycle

Started by fm267
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fm267

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When is it considered early and when is it considered late to apply for this cycle?
 
Also interested in this. From what I've heard, September-October is considered middle, with October-November approaching late-ish. I am not 100% on this though. I am kind of freaking out that my applications will be considered late, since I will be submitting them very soon, I'm just waiting on one LoR to come in and it's taking them forever.
 
I just spoke to my advisor today and he told me that September is still considered "early".