Applying this year?

Started by hereIcome
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hereIcome

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! Who else is applying this year?? Are you getting as excited as I am?Where will I see you on the interview trail? 🙂
 
Where will I see you on the interview trail? 🙂

I sure hope you'll see me interviewing at the programs in FL 🙂 Though, truth be told, I'd go to Alaska if it meant I got to do this for the rest of my life.

How bout you? Where do you want to end up?
 
I am applying mostly in CA and in the midwest with a few randoms on the East Coast. No FL though! Good luck!!