Applying TIMES (Texas)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

elz787

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I plan on taking the DAT early August and applying for 2006 (ofcourse i'll have everything in other than the score).

Will I be cutting it close to the deadlines, and how competitive do you think my score/gpa will have to be?anyone have any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

elz787 said:
Hi I plan on taking the DAT early August and applying for 2006 (ofcourse i'll have everything in other than the score).

Will I be cutting it close to the deadlines, and how competitive do you think my score/gpa will have to be?anyone have any suggestions?

avg of any texas schools in texas 3.5 gpa
avg DAT 20

this is to matriculate into the school

Have fun, studying for the DAT

HD

took my DAT in 2nd week of August got interviews at all 3 TX schools in middle of Oct right in the middle of the cycle......have everything else ready and dont wait passed the second week in August

Members don't see this ad :)
I got lucky...

I took DAT in June...my app was complete (LOR's and everything) w/ TMDSAS end of Oct. I interviewed at two schools, received acceptance to both...but got my first letter on DEC 1....

don't do it the way I did it....apply very early....i was lucky....
good luck!

The earlier you apply the better chance you have. August is ok, but try to aim for June/June. Good luck.