Applying to 4v6

Started by bones12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bones12

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I am in my 3rd year of dental school and currently working towards applying for OMFS residency. I am a little stuck between 4 and 6 year programs. Do programs look down upon you if you apply to both?
 
Hi! I am in my 3rd year of dental school and currently working towards applying for OMFS residency. I am a little stuck between 4 and 6 year programs. Do programs look down upon you if you apply to both?

Nope. You can apply to both even at the same program, but you'll only get one interview.