Applying to post-bacc straight from undergraduate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eventer408

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a rising senior at Yale looking to apply to post-bacc programs at Bryn Mawr and UPenn. I'm new to this forum, so I apologize in advance if this question has been asked before!

Both Bryn Mawr and UPenn's program websites state that most applicants have been out of school for at least 2-3 years. My question is: will applying straight from undergraduate put me at a disadvantage? Are undergraduate applicants commonly accepted into these programs?

Thank you for all your help!

-Taylor

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I'm a rising senior at Yale looking to apply to post-bacc programs at Bryn Mawr and UPenn. I'm new to this forum, so I apologize in advance if this question has been asked before!

Both Bryn Mawr and UPenn's program websites state that most applicants have been out of school for at least 2-3 years. My question is: will applying straight from undergraduate put me at a disadvantage? Are undergraduate applicants commonly accepted into these programs?

Thank you for all your help!

-Taylor

You should be fine. Most people have been out for a couple years, but there a plenty who haven't. I don't think it will be an issue at all.

im applying to NYU and Columbia and just graduated this May, 15. I should hear back this week if I got accepted or not.

Members don't see this ad :)
if you have a strong application, they will accept you. There were a bunch of people at BM who were straight out of undergrad.

I got into the UPenn program straight out of my undergrad! Everyones story is different, so however long you've been out of school doesn't matter. Good luck!

on that not, I just got into the NYU PostBacc PreHealth program