Applying to post-bacc straight from undergraduate

Started by Eventer408
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Eventer408

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I'm a rising senior at Yale looking to apply to post-bacc programs at Bryn Mawr and UPenn. I'm new to this forum, so I apologize in advance if this question has been asked before!

Both Bryn Mawr and UPenn's program websites state that most applicants have been out of school for at least 2-3 years. My question is: will applying straight from undergraduate put me at a disadvantage? Are undergraduate applicants commonly accepted into these programs?

Thank you for all your help!

-Taylor
 
Hello,

I'm a rising senior at Yale looking to apply to post-bacc programs at Bryn Mawr and UPenn. I'm new to this forum, so I apologize in advance if this question has been asked before!

Both Bryn Mawr and UPenn's program websites state that most applicants have been out of school for at least 2-3 years. My question is: will applying straight from undergraduate put me at a disadvantage? Are undergraduate applicants commonly accepted into these programs?

Thank you for all your help!

-Taylor

You should be fine. Most people have been out for a couple years, but there a plenty who haven't. I don't think it will be an issue at all.
 
im applying to NYU and Columbia and just graduated this May, 15. I should hear back this week if I got accepted or not.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got into the UPenn program straight out of my undergrad! Everyones story is different, so however long you've been out of school doesn't matter. Good luck!