applying to SGU and ROSS W/O MCATS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

MSc44

Is this possible to do ......I will be taking them in April but can i apply b4 I take them

I have extreemly HIgh UG and Grad GPA both in "hard science"
lots of EC
& strong LORs

how would this work???

Members don't see this ad.

You really need to call the schools and ask them this question.

I'd be VERY careful about advice from the pre-med wanna-be's, and students on this (or any other) forum as they don't set school policy, nor can they evaluate your situation form the school's perspective.

Can you apply: Yes

Will you be accepted: No

The MCAT is a requirement. period.

Members don't see this ad :)
Trader56 said:
You really need to call the schools and ask them this question.

I'd be VERY careful about advice from the pre-med wanna-be's, and students on this (or any other) forum as they don't set school policy, nor can they evaluate your situation form the school's perspective.

There is no need to call them. Having everything spoon-fed is not the way life works.

If you take a look at the application on the web site it clearly states that you can start an application with just your transcripts and LORs. Although the file will not be fully reveiwed until all materials are in.

The schools will always be the best place to get information.

There are times when policies change, and this may or may not be reflected on the websites immediately. The function of the Admission Counselors is to answer questions such as that of the OP.

Why don't you and I do each other (and the board) a favor and agree to quit taking shots at each other?

I don't think it helps either of us, or the other board members. Waht do you say?

Trader56 said:
Why don't you and I do each other (and the board) a favor and agree to quit taking shots at each other?

I don't think it helps either of us, or the other board members. Waht do you say?

Good idea. No hard feelings.

Thanks, McGill - no hard feeling here either!