applying to USF?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UFballerinaDPT

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else out there applying to USF? I was wondering if we had to send our transcripts to the university or if they use the ones off of PTCAS? I have tried contacting them, but have had no response.
 
I had problems with contacting them and scheduling visits with them. I went to the school to visit from NC and got there they were on spring break and the guy that told me to come to a Q and A session with them wasn't even there nor did they have it the day he told me. I decided that was a bad sign so I didn't even apply there. Shame it was a pretty school.