Applying two different subspecialties on SF - Match ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

oculutens

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My question is, how possible to apply to different sub-specialties on SF Match? Technically it is possible but if I would like to write a powerful personal statement and upload subspecialty related LORs so it seems almost impossible doing it with same PS and LORs.
On the other hand, if I write none specific things on the personal statement I think my chance decrease for both subspecialties.
So I am looking for advices, what should I do in order to apply to different sub-specialties on SF Match?
 
Call SF Match and ask them.

I doubt they'll allow you to make multiple accounts because then there is a possibility you'll match to multiple programs.