Applying with part 1 only

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nymeria7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone applying with just part 1 in this cycle.and what can we do improve the resume aside from part 2.
I know some schools require it,some don't require it but recommend it,but are there any chances of being accepted without it?
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, there are chances. Experience is one thing, which might improve your chances. Start working as a dental assistant in the states or canada.

Thank you for the reply.and yes I am working as a dental assistant and I have about an year of observer-ship as well.
And I know about high score on toefl and well written personal statements.
Is there anything apart from that which could help?
Thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
You need an actual experience working as a dentist in your home country, and it should not be like 3 to 6 months. It should be a few years, plus working as a dental asistant. Observership is nothing. TOEFL score is important, but I met accepted people who can barely speak english though.

Reactions: 1 user
You need an actual experience working as a dentist in your home country, and it should not be like 3 to 6 months. It should be a few years, plus working as a dental asistant. Observership is nothing. TOEFL score is important, but I met accepted people who can barely speak english though.
Thank you for your help.

what is considered a good toefl score?

Reactions: 1 user