applying with significant other

Started by coop
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

coop

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've seen a few posters (dxn and lizard come to mind) who have applied with a significant other, hoping to get a mutual acceptance. I will be in the same situation this coming application cycle and I was looking for some advice. Has anyone actually talked about this with a school at an interview (or in any way), if so, how was it recieved? My gut tells me to keep it quiet and just hope things work out, but if anyone has experience to the contrary I would love to hear about it.

Any thoughts/comments/insight as to how med schools react if they are made aware of such a situation? Thanks everyone.