Applying without a Visa?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maxfac99

Reaction score
Has anyone ever been accepted to an International Dentist Program without a valid US visa? Does anyone know anyone who has been accepted without a B1/B2 and directly got an I20 from the school for F1?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't understand your question. You need visa to give iNBDE and bench tests/interviews. Without visa, how will you go to US to clear all those things that are needed. Unless anything has changed recently that I don't know about.

I don't understand your question. You need visa to give iNBDE and bench tests/interviews. Without visa, how will you go to US to clear all those things that are needed. Unless anything has changed recently that I don't know about.
Sorry, I should have added more information. I am in Canada currently and have cleared the INBDE and applied to schools. We can take the INBDE, TOEFL etc from Canada. Due to the closure of US visa offices, I do not currently have a US Visa and most of the schools are having a virtual interview this cycle. So in that context is it possible to get an invite or is that something schools will reject you on. I emailed most schools and they say we can apply without a visa.