Other Applying without US LORs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Elupi1994

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I’m a non US img applying for radiology
My step scores are 254 step 1 and 269 2ck
I have no research publications or US LORs
Do I have a realistic chance at matching or should I apply next year

Members don't see this ad.

The easy answer is get some LORs! We are offering full-time, paid positions for IMGs to work remotely on medical file reviews as you work towards matching. The reports you will draft for our board-certified doctors will have you work closely with them, and they usually provide stellar LORs for candidates who are hard working and smart... Please PM me for details.
The easy answer is get some LORs! We are offering full-time, paid positions for IMGs to work remotely on medical file reviews as you work towards matching. The reports you will draft for our board-certified doctors will have you work closely with them, and they usually provide stellar LORs for candidates who are hard working and smart... Please PM me for details.

Is it still possible to match into radiology if I submit my application now with LORs?

It’s too late to submit your application this year. I would say apply next year and get a few US LORs

Reactions: 1 user