Applying

Started by Sbsox30
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sbsox30

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When is it considered late to be applying and still having a shot at admission? I am not taking the PCAT till the 19th, and don't want to be considered too late.
 
Depends on the schools. Most of the schools that I know of allow PCAT scores from January
 
Most schools have deadlines either first of December or early next year, if think less than 2-3 months before deadline may be late? Other factors like number of applicants, if you go to undergrad at associated pharm school, etc probably have an affect also... I'm also taking Sept pcat and hoping I have everything done before October