Applying

Started by deleted727644
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

how many schools is everyone applying to?

  • 1-2

  • 3-4

  • 5-6

  • 7+


Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2. I've worked in pharmacy already for almost 6 years as a CPhT lead tech. I have a lot of contacts I've developed all the way up to our corporate offices so I have no worries about a job after graduation. I'm also a non - trad student and in my late 30's.

Tl;dr.

Just two.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
 
2. I've worked in pharmacy already for almost 6 years as a CPhT lead tech. I have a lot of contacts I've developed all the way up to our corporate offices so I have no worries about a job after graduation. I'm also a non - trad student and in my late 30's.

Tl;dr.

Just two.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Congratulations.

I'm more concerned you worked 6 years for such low pay and in you're late thirties no less.
 
Last edited:
Congratulations.

I'm more concerned you worked 6 years for such low pay and in you're late thirties no less.
What are you concerned about? I've topped out in my pay at $22/hr. Not every technician is working for low pay.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk