Appropriate to say in interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samdig

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it okay to say that you really want to go to a school after your interview? Is there an appropriate way to say it? More importantly, is there an inappropriate way to say it? Lol I know it's kind of a dumb question but I don't want to come of as desperate or like I'm trying to hard.

Members don't see this ad.

Is it okay to say that you really want to go to a school after your interview? Is there an appropriate way to say it? More importantly, is there an inappropriate way to say it? Lol I know it's kind of a dumb question but I don't want to come of as desperate or like I'm trying to hard.

What do you mean like email the school saying you really want to go there? That would be kind of weird, but what you could do is send a thank you card to the interviewer thanking them and say how you loved the school and the opportunity to attend.

What do you mean like email the school saying you really want to go there? That would be kind of weird, but what you could do is send a thank you card to the interviewer thanking them and say how you loved the school and the opportunity to attend.

I mean, would it be inappropriate to say that to your interviewers at the end of the interview as you're leaving.

Oh sorry haha. I ended my interview thanking them for the opportunity to interview and for their time, the said how I love the school and it would be an honor to attend the school. Short, sweet, and to the point. Not too much kiss a** but shows that you genuinely like the school.