Jul 31, 2017
I was wondering in regards to the 4 biggest schools (nycpm, temple, Kent and scholl), how many students do they typically accept? I know that about 100 matriculate so do they accept about 200?

OP
P
Jul 31, 2017
I was wondering in regards to the 4 biggest schools (nycpm, temple, Kent and scholl), how many students do they typically accept? I know that about 100 matriculate so do they accept about 200?

Sweatshirt

2+ Year Member
May 6, 2015
Status
Podiatry Student
Typically more. I think I heard like 300 somewhere for Kent. Most people go to more than 1 interview so the chances of them choosing that school decreases

About the Ads

GypsyHummus

7+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2011
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I can't speak for the other big schools, but Kent accepts a lot. I think they are the biggest school? When I interviewed, their class size was something like 120.

Good school tho, faculty was amazing and so friendly. Students were all super great too.

The area is also really nice, although I wouldn't want to live in Cleaveland proper.

Reactions: Weirdy

Weirdy

2+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2016
Status
Podiatry Student
I can't speak for the other big schools, but Kent accepts a lot. I think they are the biggest school? When I interviewed, their class size was something like 120.

Good school tho, faculty was amazing and so friendly. Students were all super great too.

The area is also really nice, although I wouldn't want to live in Cleaveland proper.
Can confirm 100% what Gypsy said.

Only reason I chose another program was cold weather.

Reactions: Keatbaby
About the Ads