Approximate # accepted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pod333

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering in regards to the 4 biggest schools (nycpm, temple, Kent and scholl), how many students do they typically accept? I know that about 100 matriculate so do they accept about 200?

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering in regards to the 4 biggest schools (nycpm, temple, Kent and scholl), how many students do they typically accept? I know that about 100 matriculate so do they accept about 200?

Typically more. I think I heard like 300 somewhere for Kent. Most people go to more than 1 interview so the chances of them choosing that school decreases

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't speak for the other big schools, but Kent accepts a lot. I think they are the biggest school? When I interviewed, their class size was something like 120.

Good school tho, faculty was amazing and so friendly. Students were all super great too.

The area is also really nice, although I wouldn't want to live in Cleaveland proper.

Reactions: 1 user
I can't speak for the other big schools, but Kent accepts a lot. I think they are the biggest school? When I interviewed, their class size was something like 120.

Good school tho, faculty was amazing and so friendly. Students were all super great too.

The area is also really nice, although I wouldn't want to live in Cleaveland proper.
Can confirm 100% what Gypsy said.

Only reason I chose another program was cold weather.

Any school will accept about twice as many students as will end up matriculating. So a school with a class size of 100 will accept about 200 per year.