April 5th TUCOM-NV Interview; anyone else?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ozzy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else scheduled for an interview on the 5th of April?

And what do you think of this: I overnighted my supplemental last Thursday and got the interview invite the next day...do they always have such fast turnaround? Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Rather, just wondering if it may be a sign that they like my application and letters and whatnot...

Members don't see this ad.

Probably just trying to fill their class...if you got an interview...for most DO schools, that means you're in unless you really mess up your interview.

I'll be going on the 5th as well. When my application was complete I got the interview right away too, I guess they just move fast there. Can't wait for Vegas, see you there.

Members don't see this ad :)
And what do you think of this: I overnighted my supplemental last Thursday and got the interview invite the next day...do they always have such fast turnaround?

I am interviewing on Monday 3/26. I also received a quick turnaround (2 days after I mailed out my supplemental.) Good luck on your interview!

I'll be going on the 5th as well. When my application was complete I got the interview right away too, I guess they just move fast there. Can't wait for Vegas, see you there.

Excellent! See you there and good luck!

I am interviewing on Monday 3/26. I also received a quick turnaround (2 days after I mailed out my supplemental.) Good luck on your interview!

good luck on your interview next Monday Stringerbell:luck:

I'm interviewing the 29th. Anyone else?? Goodluck all!! :luck: :luck:

Anyone interviewing April 5th and staying until the next night some of the people who were accepted are going to try and meet up at a local bar. If anyone is from Vegas and has received an acceptance by then and wants to come, feel free.

Anyone interviewing April 5th and staying until the next night some of the people who were accepted are going to try and meet up at a local bar. If anyone is from Vegas and has received an acceptance by then and wants to come, feel free.

thanks for the invite, but i'm being responsible and heading back to texas as soon as my interview is over. :( i would have loved to have a few brews though. soon, hopefully...

Sounds good. I'm going to be there on the 4th, and I think I'll stay in Vegas till the 7th. So a bar sounds great:thumbup:

Kahuna-IM me with your email and I'll send you all the info.

good luck on your interview next Monday Stringerbell:luck:

Just as an update, everyone...
I loved visiting TUCOM-NV, and was very impressed by the facilities, staff, and interview process. I can see myself living in Henderson and attending the school. Roger Corbman is definitely "as advertised" and I felt myself at ease with him, and my two interviewers. I did a lot of interview prep, but found out that I didn't even need it, because the interview is very conversational and was really just "about me." They started the interview by congratulating me on my MCAT scores, and only mentioned my grade deficiencies once, qualifying it with "Your grades are ok, but the coursework is amazing!" (Lots of upper division/grad classes like biochem, neuro, physiology, and immuno, which they thought would make me a good fit for med school.) Other than that, it was really just an opportunity for us to get to know each other. I loved the entire experience, and am looking forward to receiving a decision on Friday! Please wish me luck, everyone, and good luck to those who have yet to interview.

(By the way, from what they told us, they have 134 spots, and have 104 students thusfar, and since schools give out more acceptances than their class size, there's still plenty of room!)

Just as an update, everyone...
I loved visiting TUCOM-NV, and was very impressed by the facilities, staff, and interview process. I can see myself living in Henderson and attending the school. Roger Corbman is definitely "as advertised" and I felt myself at ease with him, and my two interviewers. I did a lot of interview prep, but found out that I didn't even need it, because the interview is very conversational and was really just "about me." They started the interview by congratulating me on my MCAT scores, and only mentioned my grade deficiencies once, qualifying it with "Your grades are ok, but the coursework is amazing!" (Lots of upper division/grad classes like biochem, neuro, physiology, and immuno, which they thought would make me a good fit for med school.) Other than that, it was really just an opportunity for us to get to know each other. I loved the entire experience, and am looking forward to receiving a decision on Friday! Please wish me luck, everyone, and good luck to those who have yet to interview.

(By the way, from what they told us, they have 134 spots, and have 104 students thusfar, and since schools give out more acceptances than their class size, there's still plenty of room!)

good luck stringerbel! did you gamble ?:D So you would choose Touro over AZ ???