april/ may mcat IMPORTANT QUESTIONS!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

heyheyABCD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When will we be able to discuss the april mcat test (s), considering that all three test dates are done??

Since one has to wait only a month to take a test again, an April mcat-er could take the test again in May... so i am guessing that aamc will not repeat the same questions from April to May??? is there then a point when we can start talking about the questions?

This didn't seem to be an issue for paper exams, as I remember my friends talking about their exams.

Also, is it true, what everyone keeps on saying about experimental passages? are there experimental passages in sections?

Members don't see this ad.

I would think they would change the content from every exam. There are plenty of science related questions.

Im not sure what you mean by "experimental" passages.

We have been talking about April 12th content for a while now... Look back in the forums for the threads started right after the test was over.

Or just find any threads by myself or diverdoc, we were both April 12thers.

PM me if you have specific questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
For the most part it was quiet while wearing the sound proof headphones. However, even with the headphones on, you are still able to hear people coughing and typing.

For the most part it was quiet while wearing the sound proof headphones. However, even with the headphones on, you are still able to hear people coughing and typing.

Please tell me that its really muted typing... I get really annoyed by typing, especially when people bang down on the keys super hard.

Its very quiet in the test room, even without noise-cancelling headphones. Those help, but they are very uncomfortable.

The only time you will have annoying typing noises in the background is during the writing section of hte exam, when everyone is furiously typing up essays. Seriously if you can't test through typing noises, something is wrong. It shouldn't be enough to break your concentration.

My testing center provided those squishy foam ear plug things as well as the sound-reducing headphones. I used them both simultaneously and didn't hear a thing, not even the person typing right next to me.

Its very quiet in the test room, even without noise-cancelling headphones. Those help, but they are very uncomfortable.

The only time you will have annoying typing noises in the background is during the writing section of hte exam, when everyone is furiously typing up essays. Seriously if you can't test through typing noises, something is wrong. It shouldn't be enough to break your concentration.

I didn't mean to sound super anal, but some typing is okay. Its just when people type furiously and bang the keyboard loud is when it gets annoying. It only screws me up during verbal when I really have to focus. But its okay now, I found my secret weapon for verbal. COFFEE!