APSA: Register as UG or MS1

Started by hawkeey
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hawkeey

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the upcoming APSA Meeting April, 2006 in Chicago, should prospective physician-scientists register as undergraduates or MS1?

By April, I hope I will know where I'm going, but at the moment I'm not cocky enough to say where.

If anyone were to go to this and mark undergraduate, who would it be? Probably the prospies.
 
Well... of course you would mark undergraduate... you are most certainly not an MS1.
 
You are not an MS1 unless you matriculated med school and have started orientation or classes. So you are an UG.