APU students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cooperylee

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! This is my first time posting a thread in the Physical Therapy section rather than the Pre-Physical Therapy (nervous). I was wondering if anyone is attedning to APU? I recently went to an orientation and feel in love with the vision of program and the people there (prof/students). I am posting this thread to ask how your experience been at APU and if you have any tips for me to improve my chances to getting accepted to the program (maybe emailing or visiting a certain prof 🙂). Hope to hear from anyone! Thanks!

- Future DPT student (cross fingers)