Apvma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BrumleyVet

Oldie but a wanna be!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know alot of you are waiting to see if you get seated this next year. For the rest of us, I want to make a plug for the American Pre-Veterinary Medical Association! It's a national club made up not only of pre-Vet clubs, but single members (like me) can join if you don't have/want to belong to your schools club - and YES you can join if you are in high school! I just got back from this years Symposium at the University of Illinois, and it was fantastic! The wet labs were awesome, and I've made friends with other pre-vetters from across the country.

You can check the website (www.apvma.us) or im me - I'm the new National Secretary - if you have any questions. This is another way of networking and learning from each other.