Arcadia

Started by agpt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

agpt

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! Just wondering if anyone else has been accepted to Arcadia's DPT and DPT/MPH program? I just found out yesterday that I have been accepted to DPT/MPH with scholarships, and I am almost sure I will be putting down the deposit. I was hoping I could get in contact with someone else thinking about attending the program, thanks!
 
Hey all. I'm just bumping the thread to possibly reach out to people who have accepted or are currently deciding on Arcadia (Class of 2018). I know it's still a bit early, since most of the letters go out this month through March, but I saw this thread and thought I'd take a shot. It's been a long journey since August. I put down my deposit last week and couldn't be more thrilled.
 
Finally put my deposit down. Was a tough choice, but I think I made a great decision. Still plan to attend my last three interviews though