Arcadia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mkdpt

Reaction score
Hi all,

Has anyone received any notice from Arcadia? I received an email today updating me that my application is complete and that they hope to send decisions out in a few weeks, but I wasn't sure if that's when they start sending notifications or if that means that I should be hearing something then. Did anyone else receive this email today or prior to today?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

Has anyone received any notice from Arcadia? I received an email today updating me that my application is complete and that they hope to send decisions out in a few weeks, but I wasn't sure if that's when they start sending notifications or if that means that I should be hearing something then. Did anyone else receive this email today or prior to today?

Thanks!
I haven’t heard a word from them yet

Hi all,

Thanks!
I haven't heard from them since they notified me that my application has been received and verified. I hope to hear back soon, the wait is killing me.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard from them since they notified me that my application has been received and verified. I hope to hear back soon, the wait is killing me.
This is the first I heard since the email that my application had been received/verified, so hopefully it means that more is coming for everyone soon!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi all,

Thanks!
Yes. they sent out their first-round acceptance already. I got my acceptance letter on 12/13. It comes with their scholarship reward notification as well. Good luck!