Are all DO students MD rejects???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Fabio_

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just read a post in the pre-allo forum stating that anybody can get into a DO school so those who can't get into a MD school wind up going the DO route for that very reason.

i would think that all the students at a DO school would be bitter since they had to give up on being a MD and now have to settle for the DO degree. it doesn't sound like DO schools would be a friendly place to be because of this.

is this true?

Members don't see this ad.

Are you serious?????

This is nonsense.

Members don't see this ad :)
i just read a post in the pre-allo forum stating that anybody can get into a DO school so those who can't get into a MD school wind up going the DO route for that very reason.

i would think that all the students at a DO school would be bitter since they had to give up on being a MD and now have to settle for the DO degree. it doesn't sound like DO schools would be a friendly place to be because of this.

is this true?

Yes. All true. DO schools are full of bitter MD rejects. It is a little known fact that "DO" actually stands for Dumb Ox. Stick with modeling.

While I couldn't resist, let's stop feeding the troll.

Why would you make a general assumption of several posts with people saying that DOs are comprised of MD rejects?

Of course not. There are people Im certain who enter DO schools because they could not get into an allopathic one. But this is not going to be the case for everyone. Believe it or not, there are those who actually want to go into DO schools for the right reasons.

If you can't get into a MD school, then reapply, do not waste your money or time doing something you have no intention of persuing.

Who wants to bet that this guy is really xSTALLIONx using a different username after he got banned? He'll be picking yet another username soon enough.

is this true?

:laugh:

Yes. All true. DO schools are full of bitter MD rejects. It is a little known fact that "DO" actually stands for Dumb Ox. Stick with modeling.

While I couldn't resist, let's stop feeding the troll.

Actually, I prefer to believe that MD schools are full of bitter people that weren't astute enough to choose DO. :p :D

is this true?

Every time you feed a troll, a kitten dies. PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE KITTENS BEFORE YOU RESPOND!! Too many have been lost

Status
Not open for further replies.