Are all the MCAT test spots seriously full for MAY ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FreeMeDoctor

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just tried to schedule my MCAT for some time in May. Every spot in Wisconsin is full. That is insane ! I even checked Illinois and MN and they are all full. Do you have to get a spot the first day registration opens ? Do you think there is a chance people will drop out of their May slots and a spot will open ?

It figures that even scheduling the MCAT is a pain in the ass. Everything about this process is a pain in the ass.

Members don't see this ad.

I just tried to schedule my MCAT for some time in May. Every spot in Wisconsin is full. That is insane ! I even checked Illinois and MN and they are all full. Do you have to get a spot the first day registration opens ? Do you think there is a chance people will drop out of their May slots and a spot will open ?

It figures that even scheduling the MCAT is a pain in the ass. Everything about this process is a pain in the ass.

Keep hope alive. I just dropped my spot for the May test the other day ( in NC though) in exchange for an April one. You never know who will change their mind and when. Just keep checking to see if any open up. :thumbup::thumbup: