Are JPME courses included in the course lists?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wheatthins

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I searched the threads but didn't see anything this specific.
I completed my JPME (joint professional military education) via Navy War College distance education...(a series of 3 courses, that equates to near 16 (or so?) hours of post grad education).

For those prior service who have completed the AMCAS, did you include those courses in the course listings?

Thanks,
WT

Members don't see this ad.

The credits you're talking about are only "recommendations" and only very select few colleges offer to award credit. The colleges that do are typically the diploma mill types.

You can google Air War College and master's degree credit awarded and you may find some additional info.

In general, AMCAS doesn't care about military PME unless you went in residence and actually used it to earn a degree.

Last edited:
Update:
The naval war college tracks JPME through the college of distance education...and therefore keeps a transcript with semester hours and letter grades. This is considered graduate level credit. If you neglect to include a naval war college transcript, it can hold up the verification process.