Are my ECs good enough?

Started by Buhrock
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Buhrock

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering if I have good enough ECs to get into a pharmacy school. I'm currently taking pre reqs.

I have:
Over 50 hours of math tutoring (non-paid)
Around 30 hours of shadowing
Pre- Pharmacy club
A ton of volunteer work at a Nursing Home
Volunteer work for my church
Food Pantry volunteer work
Intramural basketball (if that counts)

I also plan to have some sort of research as well, considering my university requires it before I get my B.S. in Biology.
 
Last edited:
I was just wondering if I have good enough ECs to get into a pharmacy school. I'm currently taking pre reqs.

I have:
Over 50 hours of math tutoring (non-paid)
Around 30 hours of shadowing
Pre- Pharmacy club
A ton of volunteer work at a Nursing Home
Volunteer work for my church
Food Pantry volunteer work
Intramural basketball (if that counts)

I also plan to have some sort of research as well, considering my university requires it before I get my B.S. in Biology.

You're set to go bro.