Are pharmacy schools supposed to be THIS hard?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This week, I'll have an exam and I'm just so stressed out. In a few weeks later, exams for the two classes will be held at the exact same week or day. Just asking if all pharmacy schools in the States are supposed to be this hard because I'm considering to transfer. If they're supposed to be hard, how did you guys deal with it?

In my school (4 years) in the second semester of first year and the second year we had 2 to 3 exams a week. Then came the third year, when we had an average of one exam a month, but each packed a lot more punch. I personally disliked the "many small exams" less than "few big ones".