Are programs that require GRE subject test still requiring, given it's now unavailable in some regions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

representwitpixels

Reaction score
Does anyone have any indications about flexibility from PHD programs that traditionally require the psych GRE? I'm applying to a couple of great fitting places that require the test but am not able to take it in my region due to covid closures. I haven't seen updates or received replies to my emails yet, but if/when I do, I can share them with you folks as well.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone have any indications about flexibility from PHD programs that traditionally require the psych GRE? I'm applying to a couple of great fitting places that require the test but am not able to take it in my region due to covid closures. I haven't seen updates or received replies to my emails yet, but if/when I do, I can share them with you folks as well.
I imagine that this will be on a program-by-program basis, so I'd definitely email them individually to check.