Are schools still interviewing?

Started by mRNA
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mRNA

Sigma Chi
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still haven't heard anything from 3 of the 4 schools I applied to, which probably means rejection, but is there any chance still that I could get an interview?
 
It's true that most schools are done interviewing, but maybe Ohio isn't. Why don't you give the schools a call? That way you will know for sure. Don't be discouraged if you don't get in this year, I am sure you are talented 😉 and there's always next year! But apply EARLY, that is the KEY.
 
I agree, i have seen many second time applicants get in, as long as they applied early!!!! 👍