Are summer classes common in pharmacy school?

Started by kim.
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

K

kim.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it common for pharmacy schools to have required classes during the summers? I've heard that some have the first summer off and then class during the remaining summers. What does your school do?
 
I think my school has summer classes/rotations after the second and third year.
 
kim. said:
Is it common for pharmacy schools to have required classes during the summers? I've heard that some have the first summer off and then class during the remaining summers. What does your school do?


Here you cannot take anything in the summer unless you fail it. And then you have to take it somewhere other than our school. The first 3 years are normal semester times and the fourth year starts in June.