Are There Any DDS-JD Combined Degree Programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Artful Dodger

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just for my information. I'm interested in both careers, although I know both are antagonistic. However, I have my own reasons for why I think the 2 go together (esp. in regulation & protection). I'm going to add nothing more though. Just need to know if there's a school offering this combined degree. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Couldn't find an answer on google, so I decided to ask the folks at SDN.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just for my information. I'm interested in both careers, although I know both are antagonistic. However, I have my own reasons for why I think the 2 go together (esp. in regulation & protection). I'm going to add nothing more though. Just need to know if there's a school offering this combined degree. Thanks!

Have you considered MD/JD. Research articles on that topic. I imagine so, a JD would be less beneficial for a DDS than a MD. After you read on others who have done a MD/JD, tell us if it's practical.

mmmm... if we were in it for the $ and didn't mind the work, we'd all go into medical malpractice/personal injury and yeah... I think any medical related degree would be an asset there... dentistry or medicine... The flip side? Ethics... you will know the junk from the truth unlike some that may have gone only through law school... so there is no ignorance... that could hurt an ethical lawyer ;)