Are there any other pre-pharmacy forums

About the Ads

omnione

SDN Pharmoderator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Yeah, this forum popped up on Google really well. Overall, Student Doctor is very popular as I have talked to other interviewees and other pre-health colleagues bring it up as the most informative forum. I even mentioned my participation here during my interview at Creighton and the interviewers wrote that down.:D

alternate

10+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2007
Nebraska
  1. Pharmacy Student
Yeah, this forum popped up on Google really well. Overall, Student Doctor is very popular as I have talked to other interviewees and other pre-health colleagues bring it up as the most informative forum. I even mentioned my participation here during my interview at Creighton and the interviewers wrote that down.:D

Hey omnione, you also post on huskersillustrated don't you. I'm skerbball on there. I guess message boards are the best way to go. :thumbup:

omnione

SDN Pharmoderator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Hey omnione, you also post on huskersillustrated don't you. I'm skerbball on there. I guess message boards are the best way to go. :thumbup:

Yup......and right now I'm over there trying to defend why I am not celebrating Creighton's win today. Of course, I have no problem with Creighton's pharmacy school as I am applying there and had my interview last Friday (please accept me!).:D

I began lurking over here last fall and became a member once my applications got into full gear.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.