Are there any other pre-pharmacy forums

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TechRx

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering people.......Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Wondering the same...does not seem likely though.

I think this is the biggest Pre-Pharmacy forum out there. Nothing else shows up on google.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, this forum popped up on Google really well. Overall, Student Doctor is very popular as I have talked to other interviewees and other pre-health colleagues bring it up as the most informative forum. I even mentioned my participation here during my interview at Creighton and the interviewers wrote that down.:D

Yeah, this forum popped up on Google really well. Overall, Student Doctor is very popular as I have talked to other interviewees and other pre-health colleagues bring it up as the most informative forum. I even mentioned my participation here during my interview at Creighton and the interviewers wrote that down.:D

Hey omnione, you also post on huskersillustrated don't you. I'm skerbball on there. I guess message boards are the best way to go. :thumbup:

Hey omnione, you also post on huskersillustrated don't you. I'm skerbball on there. I guess message boards are the best way to go. :thumbup:

Yup......and right now I'm over there trying to defend why I am not celebrating Creighton's win today. Of course, I have no problem with Creighton's pharmacy school as I am applying there and had my interview last Friday (please accept me!).:D

I began lurking over here last fall and became a member once my applications got into full gear.