Are there people getting into d-school with a 19 on the DAT??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got a 19 and already have one acceptance. Your stats look great you have no reason to worry. Check out my predents profile if you like.

Members don't see this ad.

go to predents.com, they have all those statistics

it doesn't make him or myself racist to point your self-reported race as a possible factor influencing a school's decision. if you really thought race didn't matter, you could have declined to indicate race on your application. no one is 'hating on you' for not being white. we all have to play the cards we're dealt. i'm sure after they looked at you they saw all the ec's and work and other things that ultimately got you in, but don't pretend that race had nothing to do with your application. if it didn't matter, they wouldn't ask.

random followup question; what percentage of the people accepted with a gpa under a 3.0 fall into minority status?

I'm Hispanic, born in Ecuador and moved to the US. Hispanic is simply what I am. Most applicants answered that question. What would you rather me put... White/Caucasian?? That's absurd, all I did in my application was put truthful information about myself. I saw a question and I answered it. But just like I'm done with "NYPeter" or whatever his name is, I'm done with anyone else who has more to say about this. I opened up a thread and got much support from other SDNers... Thanks to all of you! Hope you too gain admissions!:xf::xf::xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
I remember how encouraging you were when I took the DAT...so I would like to return the favor! I'm sure you'll be fine :) Some schools are more GPA oriented than others and I know a couple people with the same DAT score that got multiple acceptances this cycle. Don't get freak out. Just take it one step at a time and apply to many places. It isn't all about a numbers game and if your heart is really in this just have confidence in that. I wish you lots of luck!

I remember how encouraging you were when I took the DAT...so I would like to return the favor! I'm sure you'll be fine :) Some schools are more GPA oriented than others and I know a couple people with the same DAT score that got multiple acceptances this cycle. Don't get freak out. Just take it one step at a time and apply to many places. It isn't all about a numbers game and if your heart is really in this just have confidence in that. I wish you lots of luck!

Oh, did you mean me? Well I'm glad I could help, and thank you for your help! Yeah, I have a feeling I'm in better shape than I think. Thank you for the good luck wish, Optimism!