are there school that dont use AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lopyswine

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i've heard that there are a few dental school in the US and Canada that don't use AADSAS. Can anyone tell me which ones? Just curious.

Members don't see this ad.

I think the following don't use AADSAS:

University of Georgia
LSU
University of Mississippi
University of Tennessee Memphis

I think there are also some schools where you have to send additional supplementary material straight to the school, like Loma Linda.

Members don't see this ad :)
For the Texas schools, if you're in-state, you have to use their form of aadsas.

I think there are also some schools where you have to send additional supplementary material straight to the school, like Loma Linda.

Quite a few schools are like that actually. Besides LLU, UCLA, UCSF, MWU and UNLV all require you to fill out secondry applications.

Quite a few schools are like that actually. Besides LLU, UCLA, UCSF, MWU and UNLV all require you to fill out secondry applications.

Most schools will request you to after they receive your application and decide that they are considering you. Although UNC wants you to fill it out without asking.