Are there threads about interview experiences?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

legobikes

bikes made of lego
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
...for specific schools? I can't seem to find any.

I was wondering what the interviews are like at Temple, Drexel and NYMC.

Also, I didn't quite realize how much of a drain on the pocketbook it is going to be to haul ass from the west coast to go interview at these places. So far I've learned that kayak.com is my friend for both hotels and airline tickets.

Members don't see this ad.

oh. thanks!

gobbless the internet

Members don't see this ad :)
I do now!

Question: Is it acceptable to bring your carry-on to the interview?

The hotel I'm staying at has a 12pm checkout and I'd have to pay for another day just to keep my stuff in the room. Or would it look, uh, unprofessional.

I do now!

The hotel I'm staying at has a 12pm checkout and I'd have to pay for another day just to keep my stuff in the room. Or would it look, uh, unprofessional.

That's very common. Usually the admissions office staff will show you where to put your luggage and jacket. If they don't, just ask them.
Best of luck on your interview!

I do now!

Most hotels will let you store a bag or two at the front desk for the day after you check out, or during the day before you're able to check in. Call in advance and double check this just to be safe though.