Are these courses good enough upper level Bio?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentbent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I transferred to a 4 year school from CC very last minute this spring and thus couldn't take any science courses except genetics lec/lab + other general electives. Let's just say I was glad to at least transfer out! I have already completed gen bio and gen chem. I am planning to take orgo 1, cell bio, ecology and evolution next fall and immunology, molecular genetics, histology, orgo 2 in spring of 2010, that's when I am going to start my application for fall 2010 cycle. I WOULDN'T BE TAKEN BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS, until my senior year. I know lot of schools recommend taking biochem. Thats what I am kinda worried abt.
SO, fellow SNDers does this sound like enough upper level bio classes before applying? Thank you for your time and help .. Much appreciated!!! ;)

Members don't see this ad.

I would also try to get in microbio, and A and P. Just my advice. Best of luck to you!

I think you will be fine as long as you get most of the pre-reqs in before you apply.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys!!!
I am not quite sure if my university offers micro class during spring but i would try to take it as well.. I know its going to be a hell of semesters but I am ready excited as well..
Anyone else? :confused: