Are these extenuating circumstances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FinestDrug

Misses
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying to figure out what I should to write for UOP's additional information essay.

I withdrew from general psychology online course during the summer to see my boyfriend at the time who had just gotten a leave from his deployment in Iraq. Would that be a good reason for why I withdrew the course?

Also, I received a C- in an Vertebrate Ecology lab. It was because I was disturbed by seeing all the dead specimens. Would that be worth mentioning even though it's not a pre-requisite course?
 
It's entirely up to you. If it were me, I wouldn't worry about it.
 
I wouldn't worry about it either. Just be prepared to answer the "Whys" for your W and any less than spectacular grades.