Are these the same or diffrent?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MarcoPolo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Why do you want to go to pharmacy school?

What factors influenced your decesions to attend pharmacy school?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I was in Cell Biology class and was starting to learn about cell receptor interactions and was facinated by how they worked. I then became extremely ill and was hospitalized. The doctors told me I might not ever leave the hospital because it was getting really bad. Eventually, even before they could figure out what exactly was wrong with me (they had to send my tests to Mayo and the results took over a week to get back), they found a drug that made everything better. The only bad thing was that I was allergic to it and turned bright red from head to toe! So then they had to play with they meds till I turned a normal color again.

I knew imediately that I had to know more about how these drugs were working inside my body to make me soooooo much better so fast! Once I got out, I started learning more about it and knew that this was what I wanted to do!

I was in Cell Biology class and was starting to learn about cell receptor interactions and was facinated by how they worked. I then became extremely ill and was hospitalized. The doctors told me I might not ever leave the hospital because it was getting really bad. Eventually, even before they could figure out what exactly was wrong with me (they had to send my tests to Mayo and the results took over a week to get back), they found a drug that made everything better. The only bad thing was that I was allergic to it and turned bright red from head to toe! So then they had to play with they meds till I turned a normal color again.

I knew imediately that I had to know more about how these drugs were working inside my body to make me soooooo much better so fast! Once I got out, I started learning more about it and knew that this was what I wanted to do!

wow, that was good. Can i use that?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i think they mean the same thing, just worded differently