are they still accepting?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lrania1

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anybody knows any GPR or AEGD programs that are still accepting applications for 2009 cycle?

Please let me know as I am really desperate

thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

does anybody knows any GPR or AEGD programs that are still accepting applications for 2009 cycle?

Please let me know as I am really desperate

thanks in advance

While most programs have already invited everyone for interviews. many programs still take applications if they have an opening. We are not in the match but generally keep a spot open for the late deciders.... after the match.

It is always better to apply early, but many make up there minds late... even in April. You and your faculty you know can help check for you.

on that note, is there a way to find out which programs still have opening? except the post match list. I am not in school anymore so school connection is not available for me. Any help will be great :) thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
on that note, is there a way to find out which programs still have opening? except the post match list. I am not in school anymore so school connection is not available for me. Any help will be great :) thanks

You can ask a current student... often a student will post the list on this forum.

In the mean time start preparing you material - essay, transcripts (student copies will do at first... offical will be needed later), board scores, see if you can line up letters of recommendations....

good luck

There will probably be plenty of empty positions after the match, although probably less than last year. Unfortunately, there is usually a reason why these positions are open.

There will probably be plenty of empty positions after the match, although probably less than last year. Unfortunately, there is usually a reason why these positions are open.
Could you elaborate on that? I thought new GPR/AEGD programs open up every year, unless there is a new trend of more graduating students applying to these programs.

Is there a way to find if there are any unexpected unfilled positions for gpr/1 yr internship in OS at this point.I know I am very late in the process, but still wanna give it my best shot.I dont wanna waste a year :confused:

There might be a possible position at St. Elizabeth’s GPR program in Youngstown OH. Contact the program.
Best Regards