Are you allowed to use the bathroom during the DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rh2k20

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey so I took my DAT today. In the middle of the PAT section I had to use the bathroom so bad. I raised my hand followed the prometric proctors instruction. I signed out and in and had to do the whole security thing twice. I lost like 5 minutes but it was fine and I scored well in the end. My questions is if this is allowed. Is it okay that I took two breaks? Will I face any problems with my scores being voided or anything for leaving in the middle of a section? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey so I took my DAT today. In the middle of the PAT section I had to use the bathroom so bad. I raised my hand followed the prometric proctors instruction. I signed out and in and had to do the whole security thing twice. I lost like 5 minutes but it was fine and I scored well in the end. My questions is if this is allowed. Is it okay that I took two breaks? Will I face any problems with my scores being voided or anything for leaving in the middle of a section? Thanks
NO