Are you allowed to use the bathroom during the DAT?

Started by rh2k20
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rh2k20

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey so I took my DAT today. In the middle of the PAT section I had to use the bathroom so bad. I raised my hand followed the prometric proctors instruction. I signed out and in and had to do the whole security thing twice. I lost like 5 minutes but it was fine and I scored well in the end. My questions is if this is allowed. Is it okay that I took two breaks? Will I face any problems with my scores being voided or anything for leaving in the middle of a section? Thanks
 
Hey so I took my DAT today. In the middle of the PAT section I had to use the bathroom so bad. I raised my hand followed the prometric proctors instruction. I signed out and in and had to do the whole security thing twice. I lost like 5 minutes but it was fine and I scored well in the end. My questions is if this is allowed. Is it okay that I took two breaks? Will I face any problems with my scores being voided or anything for leaving in the middle of a section? Thanks
NO