Are you making 100k a year? Make a donation today!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

makeadonation

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At my church everyone donates 30% of what they make weekly. The church uses the $5,000 weekly in tithes to give to the poor and homeless. Just curious... How much money do you donate and when was the last time you donated?

If you have never donated money before, what makes you feel you are a good person?
 
At my church everyone donates 30% of what they make weekly. The church uses the $5,000 weekly in tithes to give to the poor and homeless. Just curious... How much money do you donate and when was the last time you donated?

If you have never donated money before, what makes you feel you are a good person?

The churches in this area have pastors who drive luxury vehicles and live in million dollar homes. So, I don't ever give to churches. They are a scam.

I donate clothes and belongings to organizations rather than have a garage sale. I get a receipt and take it off of my taxes. God knows I need deductions.

I am already donating to the poor. I pay almost $1,000 per paycheck in income taxes. I see my money at work everyday when people on Medicaid get their meds for free. I also pay for their disability pay so they can sit around and not work.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.